Siobhan’s final performance on American Idol

Siobhan, I’ll be waiting to buy your debut album!!

Continue reading » · Written on: 05-02-10 · 10 Comments »

10 Responses to “Siobhan’s final performance on American Idol”

1. Kay Hehir wrote:

I enjoyed all of your perfomances and voting for you, I will look forward to hearing of your great sucesses to come! Hurry up & make it happen!!! Kay

May 5th, 2010 at 4:24 am
  2. Kay Hehir wrote:

I enjoyed all of your performances and voting for you, I will look forward to hearing of your great sucesses to come! Hurry up & make it happen!!! Kay

May 5th, 2010 at 4:36 am
  3. Anonymous wrote:

You are an amazing young lady with a wonderful talent. May the future be strong and bright for you. You have made those of us on Cape Cod extremely proud. Always believe in yourself and dream big-you showed us all what can be accomplished by doing so.

Best Wishes

May 5th, 2010 at 8:19 pm
  4. Parsa wrote:

Oh! I love you so much that I can’t spend a day without listening to your performances!I still wonder how you were eliminated,I mean look at you! You are amazing!

May 9th, 2010 at 5:49 pm
  5. Hardy wrote:

Hi Siobhan
    My wife and me are 50 + :) And really love your performance!!! Specially when you did The house of the rising sun and paint it plack. I reall wish you the best of luck in the music industry and hope that you eventually come out with some cool CD’s that we would actually buy :)
    The comparance to Adam Lambert is pretty valid in a way how ever you are you and always will be a special person!
    But as you can see Adam did not win the contest and is still out there, so ones again GOOD LUCK
    We Love ya!
    Hqardy & Karen

May 10th, 2010 at 11:45 pm
  6. niv wrote:

Hey S
    I really dont knw how u got out esp whn u did – cos u are so talented,fresh,differant & hav a Unique Way of singn – I mean isnt thts Wot Idols All about???
    I think you were the one tht was supposed to take ths thing man.But u knw wot – the winner of idols wil b bound tohis or her contract – i think ur better off with a contract tht leaves u more liberatd!
    I mean think of Daughtry – heh?!!!!!! wot talent – But even tho he was eliminatd – he was the one who made it BIG in the music business – not the winner of that Season
    So hang in thr – Ur the BEST – & U will always hav my vote :) Mwah – Ur Adorable
    waitn to buy ur CD :)

May 12th, 2010 at 7:13 pm
  7. reily fauni wrote:

her scream at the end was very smooth and clean than her performance when she fight at the competition …..:)
    ow… she looks sad at this performance… :(

June 3rd, 2010 at 5:56 am
  8. Emily wrote:

June 3rd, 2010 at 7:53 am
  9. Amy wrote:

ow… she looks sad at this performance… :(

June 6th, 2010 at 4:39 am
  10. Rebbecca (Garden Fence) wrote:

I can’t to believe how beaudacious this fine woman is. I fall apart every time I see her.

July 6th, 2010 at 1:02 am